Lauren Barber considers herself a true multi-passionate!When she isn’t working with beautiful women to help them reconnect to their truth and express their inner creatrix, she can be found on her yoga mat, hugging a tree, journaling, walking her little dog Pickle, writing or most likely eating peanut butter from the jar or consuming her bodyweight in dark chocolate.
Lauren came to this expression of herself having spent years struggling with anxiety, panic attacks, body hatred, menstrual problems and a total disconnect from her true essence.
Her favourite quote is… 'When nothing is certain, anything is possible.’
IN THIS EPISODE WE EXPLORE:
- How little Lauren's love for horses turned into her first business.
- Why despite wild success in her field, she was troubled with anxiety, disordered eating, panic attacks and dubbed herself 'The Ice Queen'.
- What having an all or nothing lens has taught her about trust, allowing and surrender.
- Being brave and trusting yourself to change your patterns.
- Morning routines, the power of questions and her love for journals.
- Being the observer as a way to move through the day, impact the word, and connect with others.
- Self expression, reducing the shame around being ourselves and more!
EXPLORE OFF AIR AND IN YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
Inspired by the episode 'Journey prompts' are questions you can explore in any way you want. Journal your answer, talk to a friend, use them to guide meditations or create your own adventure. There's no right or wrong way. Only how you feel called to explore it.