Abigail Davidson grew up near Cincinnati, Ohio, but she and her husband recently sold all of their belongings to travel the world.
She tends to listen to the same 10 songs over and over again until she gets sick of them (usually something like folk or electropop), and she reads WAY too many books at one time. If she had to pick a favorite book, it would probably be Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott.
She loves yoga, listening to other people's stories, and Salted Caramel Cashewmilk ice cream. Abigail has a degree in Psychology, experience in social work, and is now a Life & Wellness Coach at The School of Wellbeing, where she absolutely loves helping her clients create their happiest and healthiest lives in every area.
She is an entrepreneur and writer whose work has been published in multiple publications, both online and in print. She is passionate about the way in which her decisions -- whether it's the clothing she wears, the food she eats, or the conversations she has -- can positively impact herself, the people around her, and the world at large, all at once.
IN THIS EPISODE WE EXPLORE:
- Abigail's creative and joyfully filled childhood and the divorce that changed it all.
- Being an empath, feeling like an old soul and how the role she played in her family became an overall lifestyle.
- How her lack of boundaries led to her burn out and how purpose it has served.
- The simple tool that creates the largest impact in her life.
- The art of listening to your body and wellness beyond Kale.
- Choosing to prioritize, really being where you are, going on at your own pace and more!
EXPLORE OFF AIR AND IN YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
Inspired by the episode 'Journey prompts' are questions you can explore in any way you want. Journal your answer, talk to a friend, use them to guide meditations or create your own adventure. There's no right or wrong way. Only how you feel called to explore it.