Caty is an outspoken, passionate, and high-energy soul sister who spends her time meditating, dancing to Drake, and talking to herself out loud.
She is a New Yorker native, but has moved at least once every year for the last years. Next stop....Hawaii!
She could not live without white cheddar popcorn. She's an absolute nerd when it comes to quantum physics and neuroplasticity, but also practices deep-hearted spiritual concepts and sacred sexuality with the work she does with herself and clients. She believes that dancing can and will save the world.
IN THIS EPISODE WE EXPLORE:
- Young Caty's struggles with food and feelings.
- The real reason heartbreak led Caty to her breakdown and her breakthrough.
- The book that changed her life, thinking vs. mental activity and the role other people play in living your truth.
- Spiritual egoism, boundaries and finding your tribe.
- Reprogramming the subconscious to create an intentional life.
- What it really takes for you to live consciously, consistently.
- The art of flow and stillness, especially for high achievers, her honest thoughts about social media and MORE!
EXPLORE OFF AIR AND IN YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
Inspired by the episode 'Journey prompts' are questions you can explore in any way you want. Journal your answer, talk to a friend, use them to guide meditations or create your own adventure. There's no right or wrong way. Only how you feel called to explore it.