Ashley Hall is your sister, mother, friend, your neighbor shouting hello from across the street. She's the old woman waiting to pinch your cheeks and tell you how much they love you.
Her work goes beyond a wood canvas and lives in her day to day life. She's loves acting out her inner child on the daily, giggling, using silly voices, dancing, and watching her favorite disney movies.
She exercises daily, loves her fiance an INSANE borderline obsessively, and loves eating carbohydrates. These are just a few of the things that make Ashley, Ashley.
IN THIS EPISODE WE EXPLORE:
- Young Ashley's days as an athletic and artistic, head in the clouds, lovebug.
- Figuring out becoming a teen while a move from Cali to Utah and her parents divorce played in the background.
- Never feeling quite right inside her life in Utah and the question that prompted her to leave it ALL behind.
- Making space for who/what will bring out the best in you and speaking your dreams into existence.
- Practicing what feels good, the willingness to explore, course correcting to create what you really want and so much more!
EXPLORE OFF AIR AND IN YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
Inspired by the episode 'Journey prompts' are questions you can explore in any way you want. Journal your answer, talk to a friend, use them to guide meditations or create your own adventure. There's no right or wrong way. Only how you feel called to explore it.